Family Medical Leave
FMLA entitles eligible employees to take unpaid, job-protected leave for specified family and medical reasons with continuation of group health insurance coverage under the same terms and conditions as if the employee was still working.
IAA understands the privacy burden and costs associated with trying to administer FMLA in-house. Our processes and technologies will specifically address the needs of each employer group:
- FMLA administration is centralized, this is especially important for employers with multiple locations that need to track or report FMLA.
- FMLA compliance is ensured, thereby reducing the possibility of associated liability and violations with federal law.
- Protected Health Information (PHI) is protected and secure, eliminating the risk of exposure, this is also important for employers with multiple locations.
- Reduction in FMLA abuse resulting in overall cost reduction and improved efficiency.
- Instant return on investment by reducing the FMLA frequency and work load for your HR generalist.
- IAA FMLA administration is consistent and non-discriminatory, removing the “personal” feelings of co-workers.
- IAA provides updates in new FMLA regulations.
- The IAA FMLA program provides secure tracking of all reported leaves, with the ability to generate real-time reports.
By removing the FMLA administrative burden, your HR professionals can focus on other important business functions.